Thursday, May 31, 2012

John Mayer

"I'd die if I saw you,
           and I'd die if I didn't see you there
So I don't think I'm gonna go to LA anymore."
                                 "In Your Atmosphere"

I'm slowly but surely developing a special love for Mr. Mayer. He's got this beautiful voice that allows, no, forces you to feel exactly what he's singing about. And that, in whatever form it comes, is pure talent.

"On behalf of every man
        looking out for every girl
you are the God and the weight of her world."
                                  "Daughters"

1 comment:

A piece of writing should never stand alone--it should always be surrounded by opinion and companionship. So comment! Tell me what you think! Seriously. I'll never get better at this writing thing unless there's opposition. Argue with me. Praise me. Hate me. Love me. But write about it, please.