Sunday, April 8, 2012

I guess I gotta do this....

The "Liebster Award" ? I've been awarded. It's given from blogger to blogger, passed along little blogs who have less than 200 hundred followers.

I have WAAY less than 200 followers. In fact, 200 followers is more than I ever hope to receive. Ever.

Haha. Anyway--my Mother over at brasier house awarded me this fabulous honor, and now it is my duty to pass it along.

You actually probably should go read her blog for more info--you can find her post HERE explaining where it came from and what it means. It's really cute--my Mom has quite a knack for blogging! She started up in December this year--just December!!!

She now has 127 followers--in just four months! I'd recommend that you follow her...but that would sound like a shameless familial plug. I'd NEVER wanna do that, would I?

Anyway. Now I have to choose a couple of blogs to award. Here goes:


  1. Little Miss Kelly over at My Blue Eyes. She is so fantastically adorable. She's only 13, but she has a natural talent for writing, and she sees fantastic insights in even the smallest things. She's cute and quirky and really, I'm gonna go for the shameless plug thing here: Check her out--follow her! It's worth it.
  2. This is for Lauren Allred of How To Save A Life. The thing I love about her blog is that she uses it to help herself learn valuable lessons. It's always fun to read her posts because they teach me something that maybe I'd never thought of before, or never dared to explore quite so deeply. She's not afraid to question herself, and that, I think, is a valuable quality to have.
So anyway. I'm done, I guess. Go check these girls out. All....13 of you who even read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A piece of writing should never stand alone--it should always be surrounded by opinion and companionship. So comment! Tell me what you think! Seriously. I'll never get better at this writing thing unless there's opposition. Argue with me. Praise me. Hate me. Love me. But write about it, please.