Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I have a lot of other posts to do here, but I couldn't resist posting really quick. After who knows how many hours of homework, and such a horribly weakening day....I have to share this video. It's beautiful.

Because sometimes I need to remember that I am His daughter.

There's so much more to me than I can see. But He sees it.


I need to stop forgetting that. There is a divine potential in me that I can never realize if I don't stop moping in the mud, wishing I was perfect. I'm never gonna be--at least in this life.

I am His daughter, and everything else is basically irrelevant.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this reminder. I needed it too. And thank you for your wonderful example. :)

    ReplyDelete

A piece of writing should never stand alone--it should always be surrounded by opinion and companionship. So comment! Tell me what you think! Seriously. I'll never get better at this writing thing unless there's opposition. Argue with me. Praise me. Hate me. Love me. But write about it, please.