Thursday, August 9, 2012

All the Ways

I love you quicker than a minute


I love you longer than an hour.


I love you like the honeybee


Loves buzzing round a flower.


I love you stronger than the wind


I love you softer than a cloud


I love when you are quiet


I love when you are loud.


I love you closer than your shadow


I love you further than the sun


I love you, too, when raindrops fall


one by one


by one.


I love you round and round the world


I love you through and through.


And when it seems impossible


To love you more...


I do.

--Theresa Trinder

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I absolutely love this picture post! I miss you (And Allen/Alan oddly enough). Hope you are having an amazing time! You sure do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

A piece of writing should never stand alone--it should always be surrounded by opinion and companionship. So comment! Tell me what you think! Seriously. I'll never get better at this writing thing unless there's opposition. Argue with me. Praise me. Hate me. Love me. But write about it, please.